Baudin House is a beautifully presented three bedroom holiday home with all modern facilities and amenities. Designed for comfort, you’ll relax and enjoy wonderful views and magnificent sunsets over Penneshaw beach and Backstairs Passage to the mainland. A large open plan living area and expansive deck with a barbeque and outdoor furniture provide an entertaining haven and the perfect setting to enjoy good company and spectacular views.
An environmental paradise; most nights you can enjoy the Wallabies feeding on the lawn and the Fairy Penguins wandering through the area.
Click to download
• 3 bedrooms: 1 queen size, twin (can convert to king size bed), 2 sets of bunks (4 singles)
• Accommodates up to 8 adults or 2 families comfortably
• Ensuite bathroom and magnificent ocean views from the main bedroom
• Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, electric oven, hot plates and microwave
• Complimentary Wi-Fi service now available (satellite NBN)
• Gas BBQ and outdoor furniture on decking
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Combustion fire and wood supplied
• Flat-screen television and DVD player
• Fully equipped laundry including automatic washing machine dryer, iron and ironing board
• All linen supplied
• Hair dryer
• Separate toilet
• Cot and high chair available
• On-site secure car parking, double garage under main roof
• Landscaped fenced garden and yard
• Magazines and childrens games
• Table tennis table, bats and balls supplied
No Smoking. Sorry no pets.
EnviroCycle: To help protect this environment we have installed an EnviroCycle, please help us by only using environmental friendly products so not to harm our planet.
In the event that Baudin House is completely booked at the time of your travel, Le Geographe may be available. Click on the button for more information.